WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT JUDDU COMBO ?
Do you know the meaning of "Juddu" in Wolof language ?
- In Wolof language, the word "juddu" means "birth". For that, there is no point on the letter "J" but a butterfly.... The chrisalis became a butterfly !
- You have to prononciate JOODOO in english or JOUDOU in french ! It is like this.
- In paleogeography, Gondwana is the name to the more southerly of two supercontinents.... It included most of the landmasses in today's southern hemiphere including Antartica, South America, Africa, Madagascar and the Australian continent, as well as Arabian Peninsula ans the indian subcontinent wich have now moved into Northern Hemisphere...
- To know more about Gondwana : clik here !
- Gondwana covers all the lands of musical inspirations for Juddu Combo.